Call Group Sales at (757) 664-1021 or Request Group Sales Information Online for pricing and reservations. Please schedule your program or tour at least two weeks in advance. Once your reservation is made, a confirmation letter will be sent to you. Please review our General Information and Group Policies.
Includes admission into Nauticus, all exhibits inside Nauticus, digital hi-def large screen movies, aquaria including touch tank and shark tank, Battleship Intro Theater featuring the six minute film Forward to Freedom and a self-guided tour of Battleship Wisconsin now including access to the Wardroom and Officer's Country inside the Battleship. Pre-booked parties of 15 or more. Rates subject to change.
- Adult general admission: $10
- Student general admission (ages 4-17): $8
- Adult chaperone: One complimentary chaperone with every five students
- Bus drivers: Complimentary
- Add ons (At least two weeks notice required for these programs):
- Education program (30 minutes): Additional $2 per student
- Workshops (90 minutes): Additional $4 per student
- Guided main deck battleship tour (60 minutes): Additional $5
- Battleship Wisconsin scavenger hunts upon request
- Box lunches available, please call Outtakes Cafe at 757-622-3868
- 10:00 a.m.: Group arrives at Nauticus and is greeted by a Nauticus educator
- 10:15 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.: Group enjoys an education program of your choice
- 11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.: Watch the academy award nominated Living Sea movie in our large screen hi-def theater!
- 11:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.: Break for lunch
- 12:15 p.m.: Group walks onboard the largest and last Battleship built by the US Navy - Battleship Wisconsin!
- (Pricing for this itinerary - $10 per student! 1:5 comp adults, $10 for additional adults. Add on a 60 minute guided Battleship tour for only $5 more per student!)