Call Group Sales at (757) 664-1021 or Request Group Sales Information Online  for pricing and reservations. Please schedule your program or tour at least two weeks in advance. Once your reservation is made, a confirmation letter will be sent to you. Please review our General Information  and Group Policies .
Download our 2013 - 2014 Education Programs Flyer 
Includes admission into Nauticus, all exhibits inside Nauticus, large screen 3D movies, aquaria including touch tank and shark tank, Battleship Intro Theater featuring the six minute film Forward to Freedom and a self-guided tour of Battleship Wisconsin now including access to the Wardroom and 2nd deck inside the Battleship where you can visit the Chapel, Dental Offices, Berthing and more. Pre-booked parties of 15 or more. Rates subject to change.
- Adult general admission: $12
- Student general admission (ages 4-17): $10
- Adult chaperone: One complimentary chaperone with every five students
- Bus drivers: Complimentary
- Add ons (At least two weeks notice required for these programs):
- Education program (45 minutes): Additional $2 per student
- Workshops (90 minutes): Additional $4 per student
- Guided main deck battleship tour (60 minutes): Additional $5
- Battleship Wisconsin scavenger hunts upon request
- Box lunches available with advanced notice
- Suggested Itinerary:
- 10:00 a.m.: Group arrives at Nauticus and is greeted by a Nauticus educator
- 10:15 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.: Group enjoys an education program of your choice
- 11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.: Watch Wild Ocean 3D movie in our large screen Theater!
- 11:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.: Break for lunch
- 12:15 p.m.: Group walks onboard the largest and last Battleship built by the US Navy - Battleship Wisconsin!
- (Pricing for this itinerary - $12 per student! 1:5 comp adults, $12 for additional adults. Add on a 60 minute guided Battleship tour for only $5 more per student!)