PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS ONLINE!
- Wheelchair accessibility throughout the building and on board the main deck of the Battleship Wisconsin
- Five on-site handicapped-reserved parking spaces (Handicapped parking is unavailable on cruise ship days.)
- Wheelchairs for guests available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Handicapped-reserved spaces in the Nauticus Theater and in Design Chamber: Battleship X.
- Exhibit and movie scripts are available upon request. (check out at the admissions desk)
- Assisted listening devices available upon request in Nauticus theater. (Please let the theater staff know prior to show starting that you will require the ALD.)
- Sign Language interpreters can be provided with a minimum of two-weeks notice. Please call The Director of Visitor Operations a 757-664-1019 to place a request or the Group Sales Manager at 757-664-1021 for a group visit of 15 or more people.
- TTY phone available for use at the Admissions desk
- Closed-captioned exhibits throughout the building