Cub/Boy Scout Overnight
Sleep Aboard the Battleship Wisconsin!
Sleep in your own tent on the fantail of Battleship Wisconsin under the stars!
September 28, 2013*Registration is closed! October 12, 2013*- Overnight is full!
- November 2, 2013*
- November 9, 2013*
2013 dates subject to change
*Overnights available to Cub Scout / Boy Scout, Girl Scout, ROTC, Scout Venturing & Sea Scout Co-Ed Groups
- 6 p.m.-9 a.m. (Check-In 6-6:45 p.m.; Packs/Troops will be assigned a check-in time)
- $50 per person.* 50% non-refundable deposit is required when making reservation. Minimum of 60 people per overnight (total, not each group), maximum of 160 people per overnight.
- Two Day Admission to Nauticus and the Battleship Wisconsin
- Special Self-Guided Tour of Interior Spaces of the Ship
- Historic Battleship movie
- Rotating Schedule of Activities- Morse Code, Conversations with the Navy, Knot-Tying, Signal Flags and more!
- Premiere Sleeping Areas on the Battleship Fantail
- Delicious Continental Breakfast in the Battleship's Officer's Mess/Wardroom
- Commemorative Souvenir Flashlight and Patch
- email@example.com. Registration will close one month prior to the overnight (registration may close earlier if overnight is full). Final count and full payment is due one month prior to overnight. If the minimum number of attendees in not met, you will be contacted one month prior to overnight.
All overnight participants must be registered scouts; at least two registered adults must attend the overnight with their group. Non-registered youth (siblings, friends, etc) will not be able to attend. Groups must bring their own overnight gear.
For a detailed agenda and FAQ's, please download our Information Sheet.
If your group would like to purchase dog tags to be picked up at the overnight, please download this Order Form.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our mailing list
* Proceeds from these overnights will go to the National Maritime Center Foundation, a 501 (c) (3) organization.