- (757) 664-1021
- (800) 664-1080 ext. 41021
- Fax: (757) 623-1287
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Request Group Sales Information
Download the Tour Operator Information Sheet (PDF - These rates valid for Tour Operators only)
The Big Ticket
- This ticket includes admission to Nauticus & Battleship Wisconsin, a 2-hour Naval Base cruise aboard the Victory Rover, a 20% discount off one item in the Banana Pier Gift Shop, and a boxed lunch. Available April through December. Contact Group Sales at 757-664-1021 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and reservations. Tour Operator Rates are available. Minimum of 15 people. Available for adult and student groups.
Two for the Sea
- This ticket includes admission to Nauticus & Battleship Wisconsin, and a 2-hour Naval Base cruise aboard the Victory Rover. Available March through December. Contact Group Sales at 757-664-1021 or e-mail email@example.com for pricing and reservations. Tour Operator Rates are available. Minimum of 15 people. Available for adult and student groups.
Elizabeth River Eco-Expedition
- This in depth field trip will consist of a three-part guided boat trip exploring the Elizabeth River's ecology, biology, and history. Students will have the opportunity to perform experiments with water chemistry and biological sampling on the Victory Rover. Field trips must begin at 9am. Group must be a minimum of 40 people and a maximum of 100 people including chaperones. Fee includes admission to Nauticus & Battleship Wisconsin for the same day! $20.00 per person.
- Enjoy admission to Nauticus, a main deck, self-guided tour of the Battleship Wisconsin, and a 2-hour lunch cruise aboard the Spirit of Norfolk. Call Spirit Cruises at (757) 625-1748 for reservations and pricing. Available for adult and student groups.
Nauticus at Night
- Looking for an evening activity for your student group? Visit Battleship Wisconsin, tour the exhibits inside Nauticus, visit our aquariums, watch the Living Sea movie on our large screen theater and enjoy a pizza dinner! Available from 6-8pm, based upon availability. $20 per person (minimum of 100 people).
Special group friendly events in Norfolk, VA:
June 2012 - Norfolk's International Tall ship festival
June 6-12, 2012 , the Port of Virginia will host OpSail 2012 in downtown Norfolk, commemorating and celebrating the Bicentennial of the War of 1812 and writing of the Star Spangled Banner. This event will include a Parade of Sails on Friday afternoon, fireworks on saturday evening, a waterfront festival in the park adjacent to Nauticus and more! Don't forget to include a visit to Nauticus and Battleship Wisconsin during this great event! For more information on OpSail 2012 Virginia events, visit www.opsail2012virginia.com.
Still available for groups: General admission tickets to Nauticus & Battleship Wisconsin. Discounted group rates available.
SOLD OUT! Friday June 8, 2012: Visit Nauticus and the Battleship Wisconsin and enjoy reserved Parade of Sails seating! This package includes a coupon to the Nauticus gift shop, and a box lunch can be added. Limited availability. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
SOLD OUT! Saturday June 9, 2012: Dinner & Fireworks Party at Nauticus and Battleship Wisconsin! Enjoy dinner at Nauticus while touring the museum and Battleship, then enjoy the fireworks with reserved seating on the fantail of the largest and last Battleship built by the US Navy - Battleship Wisconsin! Limited availability.
April - Norfolk NATO Festival
Bring your group to tour Nauticus and the Battleship Wisconsin during Norfolk NATO Festival every spring! Nauticus and the Battleship will open early on Saturday morning at 8am, your group can tour our museum and Battleship, then step right outside our building to watch the Parade of Nations!
- Saturday April 28, 2012 - Nauticus & Battleship Wisconsin will open at 8am for groups, you will be met by the Visit Norfolk staff if your group has arranged parade seating and will be escorted to your parade seats.
- Sunday April 29, 2012 - Nauticus & Battleship Wisconsin will open at 9am for groups.
- April 27, 2013. Nauticus & Battleship Wisconsin will open at 8am for groups!
March 2012 - Art of Chocolate
March 22 - 25, 2012. The Art of Chocolate will inspire, entertain, surprise and most of all celebrate everything chocolate. Come discover your sweeter side in Norfolk, VA. Visit Nauticus & Battleship Wisconsin during your visit to Norfolk for this chocolate festival! For more information regarding the festival, visit www.vachocolatefestival.com
November & December - Holidays in the City
Don't forget to include a visit to Nauticus & Battleship Wisconsin during the holidays! Enjoy holiday decorations and holiday themed programming! For more information on Norfolks Holiday in the City programming, visit www.downtownnorfolk.org/enjoy/hic
- November 2012: New for 2012 - Groups can tour Nauticus & Battleship Wisconsin before the Grand Illumination Parade! Nauticus will stay open late for pre-booked groups!